Thursday, November 24, 2011

Perfect day with Going Straight


I know most of us know GOING STRAIGHT salon is the leading chain of beauty centers in the country, which offers hair care and styling services. It is also one of the Philippine pioneers in hair straightening, having started in 1993 at Makati Cinema square as their flagship branch.

I'ts such a perfect day for me to de-stress, when one of my blogger friends invited me to their 25th Anniversary celebration. I knew I had confirm right then.

Before the event, Ms. Nancy Lintag, gave us a brief summary of  how they started. Surprisingly, they are like ordinary business also, starting from one branch and now they have 41 salon branches all-over the Philippines. And to tell you guys, GOING STRAIGHT is not just about straightening or re-bonding, they also do curls and twirls.

Ms. Nancy Lintag - Center Manager
 
And that was definitely my day!

STEP 1: Hair Analysis ( they assigned one stylist to check your hair status and recommend treatment)










STEP 2: Treatment (all we want is the best for our hair, so they re-touched  my hair color and gave it a lift with highlights)

STEP 3: Perfect smooth hair after retouching,highlighting and cellophane. Here's my new hair!


It didn't end there, they also gave us a membership card which gives a discount coupon that we can use for future services.  This Christmas season, if you're thinking of a special gift for someone, treat them to GOING STRAIGHT -----  I assure you that they will have a Merry Christmas :)

For more details please log on to www.going straight.com.ph









No comments:

Post a Comment